Meeting Of Creditors
A 2 Y Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
1. To consider a report as to affairs on the Company.
2. " That the remuneration of the Liquidators of A 2 Y Pty Ltd (In Liquidation) for the period from 31 August 2017 to the end of the liquidation be determined and approved for payment at a sum equal to the cost of time spent by the Liquidators and their partners and staff of Cor Cordis, calculated at the hourly rates set out in the schedule of Cor Cordis Standard Rates effective 1 July 2017, up to a capped amount of $40,000.00 plus GST, and that the Liquidators can draw the remuneration on a monthly basis or as required. "
3. To consider a resolution that the internal disbursements of the Liquidators of A 2 Y Pty Ltd (In Liquidation) and their firm for the period from 31 August 2017 to the end of the liquidation be calculated as per the method and rates set out in the remuneration report dated 11 September 2017 and be approved for payment up to a capped amount of $3,000.00 plus GST and that the Liquidators can draw payment of disbursements incurred on a monthly basis or as required.
4. To consider a resolution that the Liquidator be authorised to destroy the books and records of the Company six months after deregistration of the Company, subject to obtaining prior approval of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
5. Any other business that may lawfully arise.