Meeting Of Creditors
ACN 059 457 279 Ltd (Subject To Deed Of Company Arrangement)
Agenda items are:
1. To receive the report by the joint and several Deed Administrators concerning the Deed Administration to date.
2. For creditors to consider the options available and to resolve:
(a) to vary the terms of the Celtic DOCA on the terms set out in the Wilson DOCA proposal, or
(b) that the Company be wound up.
3. If the Company is wound up, to consider the appointment of a Committee of Inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members.
4. If the Company is wound up, to approve the early destruction of the Company?s books and records six months after finalisation subject to authorisation from ASIC.
5. If the Company is wound up, to authorise the Liquidators to compromise debts greater than $100,000, pursuant to section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act 2001.
6. If the Company is wound up, to authorise the Liquidators to enter into contracts with a duration of longer than three months, pursuant to section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act 2001.
7. Any other business.