Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
ACN 607 358 887 Pty Ltd (formerly Carzapp Pty Ltd)
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- to receive a statement of Administrator(s) opinion and reasons for the opinion:
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the Company(ies) to execute a deed of company arrangement;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the administration to end;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the company to be wound up;
- to receive a statement of such other information known to the administrator as will enable the creditors to make an informed decision about the matters at paragraphs 2(a) (c) above;
- to receive details of any transactions that appear to the Administrator(s) to be a voidable transaction in respect of which money, property, or other benefits may be recoverable by a liquidator under part 5.7B of the Act
- to receive details of any proposed deed of company arrangement; and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
1. To hold a concurrent meeting of the Companies.
2. To consider the Administrators ' Second Supplementary Report.
3. To approve the remuneration and disbursements of the Administrators and Liquidators of the Companies.
4. To consider the appointment of a committee of inspection of the Companies.
5. To authorise the destruction of the books and records following deregistration of the Companies, subject to the consent of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
6. Any other business.