Meeting Of Creditors
All-Firm Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
1. To receive and consider a report from the Liquidators.
2. To fix or determine the remuneration of the Liquidators.
3. To approve the payment of internal disbursements incurred by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
4. To authorise the Liquidators, pursuant to Section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act 2001 and Regulation 5.4.02 of the Corporations Regulations 2001, to enter into an agreement on behalf of the Company to compromise debts owed to the Company by Mr Craig Ivankovich and Ms Sharon Ivankovich which each exceed $100,000.
5. To authorise the Liquidators, pursuant to Section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act 2001, to enter into an agreement on behalf of the Company with Mr Craig Ivankovich, Ms Sharon Ivankovich and Safety Tactile Pave Pty Ltd, as set out in the Report to Creditors dated 22 December 2020, the terms of which exceed three months.
6. Any other business.