Meeting Of Creditors
Asrapport Restaurant Systems Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members
- to consider the early destruction of books and records
- any other business
To consider and approve that the Administrator / Deed Administrator and/or Liquidator be authorised to enter into an agreement pursuant to Section 477 (2B) of the Corporations Act, including but not limited to:
- Legal Advice;
- Taxation or Other Advices (as appropriate);
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission ( " ASIC " ) Assetless Administration Funding ( " AA Funding " );
- Fair Entitlements Guarantee ( " FEG " ) (formerly known as General Employee Entitlements and Redundancy Scheme ( " GEERS " ));
- Litigation and/or creditors funding
and that the remuneration provided under any funding agreement of the Administrator, Deed Administrator and/or Liquidator, his partners and/or staff, to be fixed on a time basis at the rates of JLA Insolvency & Advisory from time to time with such annual increases (if any) no greater than ten percent (10%), beyond which further approval may be sought from creditors, and/or as subsequently agreed.
To consider, and if thought fit, the Pooling Determination for the Companies attached to this Notice to Creditors dated 23 March 2021 be approved.