Meeting Of Creditors
Australia Aviation Academy Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
1. To consider a Report as to Affairs of the company and the circumstances leading up to the liquidation of the company.
2. To table the Declaration of Independence, Relevant Relationships and Indemnities.
3. To approve the remuneration of the Liquidator.
4. To authorise the Liquidator to destroy, the books and records of the company within a period of five (5) years after dissolution of the company, subject to obtaining prior approval from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
5. To consider any other business that may be lawfully brought forward.