Meeting Of Creditors
B K Plant Repairs & Maintenance Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
1. To consider the Notice and Report to Creditors dated 16 June 2017;
2. To elect a chairman of the meeting;
3. To consider the Declaration of Independence, Relevant Relationships and Indemnities enclosed in this notice and Report to Creditors;
4. To consider the Report as to Affairs (RATA) of the Company;
5. To consider a statement to creditors by the Director of the Company, disclosing the affairs of the Company and the circumstances leading up to the winding up;
6. To confirm the appointment as of the Liquidator or replace the Liquidator with an alternative Liquidator;
7. To consider the appointment and constitution of a committee of inspection, if creditors see fit to appoint such a committee of inspection;
8. Approve the retrospective and prospective remuneration of the Liquidator(s) to a capped amount of $12,281.50 and $47,718.50 respectively, excluding GST, beyond which further approval must be sought from creditors or the Court, such amount calculated and to be calculated on a time cost basis using hourly rates adopted by Jirsch Sutherland, and that such remuneration be paid as and when incurred;
9. To authorise the Liquidator(s) to destroy, at his discretion, the books and records of the Company within a period of six (6) months after the dissolution of the Company, subject to obtaining prior approval from the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC); and
10. Any other relevant business.