Meeting Of Creditors
Balsamic Ringwood Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
1. To consider a report from the Liquidator of the company.
2. To appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee ' s members.
3. To consider the fixing of the retrospective remuneration of the Liquidator.
4. To consider a resolution that the Liquidator be authorise to destroy the books and records of the company six months after deregistration of the company, subject to obtaining prior approval of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
5. Any other business that may lawfully arise.