Meeting Of Creditors
Biogreen Energy Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the external administrator(s)
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members
- to consider the early destruction of books and records
- any other business
- For creditors to consider the options available and to resolve:
(a) To vary the terms of the DOCA on the terms set out in the DOCA variation proposal; or
(b) That the Company be wound up.
- If the Company is wound up, to authorise the Liquidators to compromise debts greater than $100,000, pursuant to section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act 2001.
- If the Company is wound up, to authorise the Liquidators to enter into contracts with a duration of longer than three months, pursuant to section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act 2001.