Meeting Of Creditors
Black Ant Global Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
1. To receive a Declaration of Independence, Relevant Relationships and Indemnities from the liquidators.
2. To receive a report as to affairs.
3. To receive and consider a report form the liquidators.
4. To fix or determine the remuneration of the liquidators.
5. To fix or determine the future remuneration of the liquidators.
6. To consider the early destruction of books and records.
7. An other business