Meeting Of Creditors
Blade Petroleum Ltd
Agenda items are:
1. to consider the Notice and Report to Creditors dated 20 July 2021;
2. approve the retrospective remuneration of the Liquidators;
3. approve the annual administration charge of the Liquidators;
4. to authorise the Liquidator to destroy, at his discretion, the books and records of the Company within a period of 6 months after the dissolution of the Company, subject to obtaining prior approval from the Australian Securities & Investments Commission; and
5. any other relevant business.