Meeting Of Creditors
Agenda items are:
1. To consider the Liquidators
report to creditors.
2. To approve the Liquidators entering into a funding agreement with the Commonwealth of Australia (acting through the Attorney General ' s Department) for a period longer than 3 months pursuant to s 477(2B) of the Corporations Act 2001.
3. To consider the removal of the existing members of the Committee of Inspection and appointment of new members to the Committee of Inspection, and if so, the members of that Committee.
4. To consider and if thought fit, fix the remuneration of the Liquidators and internal disbursements.
5. Any other business that may lawfully be brought forward.