Meeting Of Creditors
Brilliant Lifts Australia Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the external administrator(s)
- to consider a summary of the receipts and payments of the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the external administrator(s)
To access the webinar, you need to provide a statement by email to John Refalo on email@example.com, not later than two business days (i.e. Monday 19 April 2021) before the meeting which sets out:
(1) Name: name of the person and of the proxy or attorney (if any);
(2) Address: An address to which notices to the person, proxy or attorney may be sent; and
(3) Contact: The method of contacting the person, proxy or attorney for the purposes of the meeting.
Only on receipt of this statement and documentation, will you be provided with instructions on how to access the webinar facilities. A person, or the proxy or attorney of a person, who participates in the meeting by webinar must pay any costs incurred by the person, proxy or attorney in participating and is not entitled to be reimbursed for those costs from the assets of the companies.