Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
Caprice Pty Ltd
Chartreuse Pty Ltd
Television & Telecasters (Brisbane) Pty Ltd
Television & Telecasters (Melbourne) Pty Ltd
Television & Telecasters (Sydney) Pty Ltd
Television Australia Ltd
Television Australia Properties Pty Ltd
Television Broadcasters Ltd
Ten Employee Share Plans Pty Ltd
Ten Network Holdings Ltd
Ten Online Pty Ltd
Ten Ventures Pty Ltd
The Ten Group Pty Ltd
West Coast Telecasters Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- to receive a statement of Administrator(s) opinion and reasons for the opinion:
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the Company(ies) to execute a deed of company arrangement;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the administration to end;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the company to be wound up;
- to receive a statement of such other information known to the administrator as will enable the creditors to make an informed decision about the matters at paragraphs 2(a) (c) above;
- to receive details of any transactions that appear to the Administrator(s) to be a voidable transaction in respect of which money, property, or other benefits may be recoverable by a liquidator under part 5.7B of the Act
- to receive details of any proposed deed of company arrangement; and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
The following resolutions will be considered:
a.For creditors of Network Ten Pty Limited: That, in accordance with Section 80-55(3) of Schedule 2 of the Corporations Act, the members of the Network Ten Committee of Creditors (or a related entity of those members) are permitted to continue dealing with Network Ten and its creditors on a business as usual basis during the period of the Voluntary Administration of Network Ten.
b.If the Ten Group companies resolve to execute a Deed of Company Arrangement, That a Committee of Inspection be formed comprising representatives as determined by creditors of Ten Group as a whole and that the Committee of Inspection have the powers and functions as if the Committee was a Committee of Inspection for a single company.
c.That, in accordance with Section 80-55(3) of Schedule 2 of the Corporations Act, the members of the DOCA committee of Inspection (or a related entity of those members) are permitted to continue dealing with the Company and its creditors on a business as usual basis during the period of the Deed of Company Arrangement.
d.That the Deed Administrators be allowed to be reimbursed for staff per diem allowances and staff travel allowances paid to staff at the rates as set out in accordance with the schedule titled KordaMentha Rates-National-FY18, which was attached as Appendix 13 to the report to creditors dated 4 September 2017, during the period of the DOCA, as incurred, but to a maximum amount of $15,000.