Meeting Of Creditors
Centennial Mining Ltd
Maldon Resources Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
The purpose of the meetings is to:
1. Review the supplementary report of the Deed Administrators in connection to the proposed amendments to the Varied Deed of Company Arrangement (Amended Varied DoCA)
2. Consider the remuneration of the Deed Administrators for the period of the current DoCA,
3. For the creditors of the Companies to resolve:
i. that the Companies execute the Amended Varied DoCA, or
ii. that the Companies be wound up.
If the Companies are wound up:
1. Consider the Liquidators future remuneration and internal disbursements
2. Consider the appointment of a committee of inspection and if appointed, who are to be the committee members
3. Consider permitting any committee members to continue dealing with the Companies and their creditors on a business as usual basis during the external administration
4. Consider authorising the Liquidators to compromise debts under section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act (the Act)
5. Consider authorising the Liquidators to enter into agreements that may take longer than 3 months to complete under section 477(2B) of the Act
6. Consider the early destruction of the Companies books and records
7. Consider any other business properly brought before the meetings.
If the Companies are to execute the Amended Varied DoCA:
1. Consider the Deed Administrators future remuneration and internal disbursements
2. Consider any other business properly brought before the meetings.