Meeting Of Creditors
Centennial Mining Ltd
Maldon Resources Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
The purpose of the meetings is to:
1. Review the supplementary report of the Deed Administrators in connection to the proposed amendment to the current DoCA
2. Consider the remuneration of the Deed Administrators for the period of the current DoCA,
3. For the creditors of the Companies to resolve:
i. that the Company vary the DoCA by executing a variation to the DoCA on the terms proposed by Golden River Resources Pty Ltd, or
ii. that the Companies be wound up.
If the Companies are wound up:
1. Consider the Liquidators future remuneration and internal disbursements
2. Consider the appointment of a committee of inspection and if appointed, who are to be the committee members
3. Consider the early destruction of the Companies books and records
4. Consider any other business properly brought before the meetings.
If the Companies are to execute the Amended DoCA:
i. Consider the Deed Administrators future remuneration and internal disbursements
ii. Consider any other business properly brought before the meetings.