Meeting Of Creditors
Chemudo Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
1. The purpose of the meeting is to receive the Liquidators account showing how the winding up has been conducted and the property of Chemudo has been disposed of, and to receive any explanation of the account. To consider any matters arising out of the Liquidation and the report by the Liquidators.
2. To approve the remuneration and internal disbursements of the Liquidators.
3. To approve the early destruction of Chemudos books and records.
4. If thought fit, to appoint a Committee of Inspection.
5. To discuss any other relevant business which may arise.