Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
Cornerstone Capital Investment Group Pty Ltd
I-Prosperity Group Pty Ltd
I-Prosperity Pty Ltd
Ipg Asset Services Pty Ltd
Ipg Fund Services Pty Ltd
Iprosperity Australia Pty Ltd
Iprosperity Cornerstone Management Pty Ltd
Iprosperity Group Holdings Ltd
Iprosperity Holding Group Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- to receive a statement of Administrator(s) opinion and reasons for the opinion:
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the Company(ies) to execute a deed of company arrangement;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the administration to end;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the company to be wound up;
- to receive a statement of such other information known to the administrator as will enable the creditors to make an informed decision about the matters at paragraphs 2(a) (c) above;
- to receive details of any transactions that appear to the Administrator(s) to be a voidable transaction in respect of which money, property, or other benefits may be recoverable by a liquidator under part 5.7B of the Act
- to receive details of any proposed deed of company arrangement; and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
- to determine the remuneration of the administrator(s)
- to determine the future remuneration of the administrator(s)
- if the company is wound up, to consider the appointment of a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members
- if the company is wound up to consider the early destruction of books and records
- any other business
6. To determine the internal disbursements of the Administrators.
7. If the companies are wound up to consider to appoint someone else, instead of the Companies Administrators, to be liquidators of the Companies.
8. If the Companies are wound up and if committees of inspection area appointed, to consider a resolution that the members of the committees of inspection, and any related entity of those members, be permitted to deal with and provide goods and/or services to the Companies and/or their liquidators in the ordinary course of business for the period of the liquidation.