Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
Custom Property Inspections Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
- to determine the remuneration of the administrator(s)
- to determine the deed administrator(s) and or liquidator(s) future remuneration if appointed
- if the company is wound up, to consider the appointment of a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members
- if the company is wound up to consider the early destruction of books and records
5. to consider and resolve if thought fit, pursuant to section 439B of the Act, that the meeting be adjourned for a period not to exceed forty-five (45) business days.