Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
Driconeq Australia Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- to receive a statement of Administrator(s) opinion and reasons for the opinion:
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the Company(ies) to execute a deed of company arrangement;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the administration to end;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the company to be wound up;
- to receive a statement of such other information known to the administrator as will enable the creditors to make an informed decision about the matters at paragraphs 2(a) (c) above;
- to receive details of any transactions that appear to the Administrator(s) to be a voidable transaction in respect of which money, property, or other benefits may be recoverable by a liquidator under part 5.7B of the Act
- to receive details of any proposed deed of company arrangement; and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
6d. the second meeting of creditors be adjourned for a period not
exceeding forty-five business days.
7. Questions from creditors.
8. To consider the approval of the Joint and Several Administrators?
IN THE EVENT THE COMPANY IS WOUND UP
9. To consider the nomination of a person(s) to be Liquidator(s).
10. To consider approval of the Liquidator(s) remuneration.
11. To consider the appointment and constitution of a committee of inspection.
12. To authorise the Liquidator(s) to be able to destroy the books and records of the Company within a period of six months after the dissolution of the Company, subject to obtaining prior approval from the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (?ASIC?).
13. Any other business.