General Meeting Of Members
E & L Metcalf Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive an account(s) showing how the winding up of the Company(ies) has been conducted and showing how the property of the Company(ies) has been disposed of, and
- to give any necessary explanation of the account(s) received by the meeting.
Other agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the liquidator(s)
- to receive a report as to affairs
- any other business
Final Meeting of Members of the company :
1. To receive and adopt the report of the Liqidator ' s act and dealings during the conduct of the winding up.
2. To receive and adopt australian Securities and Investment Commission Form 524 Accounts and Statement by liquidator.
3. To transact any other business which may properly be brought forward at the meeting.