Meeting Of Creditors
Ehp (Gold Coast) Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the external administrator(s)
- to consider a summary of the receipts and payments of the external administrator(s)
- to consider a statement to the creditors from one of the directors
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- any other business
To resolve that:
a) The Company should execute a Deed of Company Arrangement; or
b) The Administration should end; or
c) The Company be wound up; or
d) The Second Meeting be adjourned for a period not exceeding forty-five (45) business days.
If the company is wound up:
a) Determine the remuneration and internal disbursements of the Liquidators
b) Consider whether a committee of Inspection be appointed, the members of which are to be
determined by the meeting.
c) Consider whether, subject to obtaining the approval of the Australian Securities & Investments
Commission (ASIC) pursuant to s70-35 of the Act, the books and records of the Company and of the Liquidators may be disposed of by the Liquidators 12 months after the dissolution of the Company or earlier at the discretion of ASIC.