Meeting Of Creditors
Elh (VIC) Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the external administrator(s)
1. To consider entering into a Funding Agreement with the Deputy Commissioner of Taxation for the Commonwealth of Australia in accordance with section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act 2001.
2. To fix the internal disbursements incurred by the Joint and Several Liquidators as required.
3. To consider whether the Joint and Several Liquidators can dispose of the books and records of the company after its dissolution.
4. To consider any other business that may be lawfully brought forward.