Meeting Of Creditors
Essenelle Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
- to receive a report as to affairs
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the liquidator(s)
- to consider the early destruction of books and records
4. to table the Declaration of Independence, Relevant Relationships and Indemnities as executed by the Joint and Several Liquidators;
5. to consider any other business which may be properly bought before the meeting.