Meeting Of Creditors
Euro Eco Products Australia Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
- to receive a report as to affairs
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the liquidator(s)
- to consider the early destruction of books and records
- any other business
5. To consider a resolution pursuant to Section 477(2B) allowing the Liquidators to enter into agreements which may continue for more than 3 months.