Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
G D Pork Holdings Pty Ltd As Trustee For The G D Pork Unit Trust
G D Pork Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- to receive a statement of Administrator(s) opinion and reasons for the opinion:
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the Company(ies) to execute a deed of company arrangement;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the administration to end;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the company to be wound up;
- to receive a statement of such other information known to the administrator as will enable the creditors to make an informed decision about the matters at paragraphs 2(a) (c) above;
- to receive details of any transactions that appear to the Administrator(s) to be a voidable transaction in respect of which money, property, or other benefits may be recoverable by a liquidator under part 5.7B of the Act
- to receive details of any proposed deed of company arrangement; and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
1. To fix the remuneration of the Administrators for each of the Companies.
2. To fix the internal disbursements for each of the Companies.
3. If it is resolved that the Companies be wound up, and an alternate Liquidator is proposed, consider whether creditors wish to appoint the alternate Liquidator for that company.
4. Any other business that may be lawfully brought forward.