Annual Meeting Of Creditors
Gem Homes Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is to receive a report setting out an account of the liquidators ' acts and dealings and the conduct of the winding up of the Company(ies)for the 12 month period ending on 14 November 2017.
Other agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the liquidator(s)
- to consider a summary of the receipts and payments of the liquidator(s)
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the liquidator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the liquidator(s)
- any other business
- For creditors to consider, and if thought fit, approve the Liquidators internal (non-professional) disbursement costs as detailed in the Report to Creditors and Remuneration Approval Notice dated 8 February 2018.