Meeting Of Creditors And Members
Gt Frankston Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive an account(s) showing how the winding up of the Company(ies) has been conducted and showing how the property of the Company(ies) has been disposed of, and
- to give any necessary explanation of the account(s) received by the meeting.
Other agenda items are:
1. To receive the final receipts and payments from the liquidator.
2. To receive formal notice of the end of the administration.
3. Any other business that may be considered with the foregoing.