Meeting Of Creditors
Hamad Investments Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members
- any other business
- to fix or determine the internal disbursements of the external administrator
- If a committee of inspection is appointed, to consider a resolution that the members of the committee of inspection be permitted to deal with and provide goods and/or services to the Company and/or its liquidator in the ordinary course of business for the period of the liquidation.
- To consider a resolution that the liquidator be authorised to enter into an agreement for the sale of the Company?s business, lasting longer then 3 months, and not otherwise be subject to the limitations under Section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act 2001.