Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
Hedges Law Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
1. To consider the Administrators
recommended course of action as to the future of the company and to resolve, under section 439C either:
a. that the company execute a deed of company arrangement (where a deed is proposed); or
b. that the administration should end; or
c. that the company be wound up.
2. To appoint a liquidator to the company, if appropriate.
3. To approve the remuneration of the Administrators and Liquidator or Deed Administrators (if appointed) of the company.
4. To consider the appointment of a committee of inspection.
5. In the event that the company is wound up, to authorise the destruction of the books and records following deregistration of the company, subject to the consent of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
6. Any other business.