Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
Heslop Contract Casters Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- to receive a statement of Administrator(s) opinion and reasons for the opinion:
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the Company(ies) to execute a deed of company arrangement;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the administration to end;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the company to be wound up;
- to receive a statement of such other information known to the administrator as will enable the creditors to make an informed decision about the matters at paragraphs 2(a) (c) above;
- to receive details of any transactions that appear to the Administrator(s) to be a voidable transaction in respect of which money, property, or other benefits may be recoverable by a liquidator under part 5.7B of the Act
- to receive details of any proposed deed of company arrangement; and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
- to determine the remuneration of the administrator(s)
- any other business
- to approve the internal disbursements claimed by Lowe Lippmann for the period 16 August 2017 to 10 September 2017.
- to approve the future internal disbursements to be claimed by Lowe Lippmann as incurred in the administration.
- to approve the adjournment of the second meeting of creditors for a period up to 45 business days pursuant to Section 439B(2) of the Corporations Act 2001.