Meeting Of Creditors
Infinite Success Marketing Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
- to receive a report as to affairs
- to consider a statement to the creditors from one of the directors
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the liquidator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the liquidator(s)
- to consider the early destruction of books and records
6. To consider a resolution to allow the Liquidator to settle any claims under Section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act 2001.
7. Any other business