Meeting Of Creditors
Instant Carpentry And Joinery Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
1. To consider a report as to affairs on the Company.
2. To consider a resolution that the future remuneration of the liquidators of Instant Carpentry and Joinery Pty Ltd (In Liquidation) for the period from 13 April 2017 to the end of the liquidation be determined and approved for payment at a sum equal to the cost of time spent by the liquidators and their partners and staff of Cor Cordis, calculated at the hourly rates set out in the schedule of Cor Cordis Standard Rates effective 1 July 2016, up to a capped amount of $20,000.00 plus GST, and that the liquidators can draw the remuneration on a monthly basis or as required.
3. To consider a resolution that the liquidators not be subject to the limits on the powers of liquidators as set out in sections 477(2A) and (2B) of the Corporations Act 2001.
4. To consider a resolution that the liquidators be authorised to destroy the books and records of the Company six months after deregistration of the Company, subject to obtaining prior approval of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
5. Any other business that may lawfully arise.