Meeting Of Creditors
International Motor Cars Pty Ltd (formerly Known As 'scordo Transport Services Pty Ltd") (Trading As 'international Motor Cars') (Subject To Deed Of Company Arrangement)
Agenda items are:
1. To resolve whether the Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA) should be varied or terminated;
2. To seek approval of the Deed Administrators ' additional remuneration;
3. If the DOCA is terminated, resolved whether the Company should be wound up;
4. In the event that the Company is wound up, confirm Michael Carrafa and Peter Gountzos as the Joint and Several Liquidators of the Company.
5. To seek approval of the Liquidators ' remuneration and internal disbursements.
6. In the event that the Company is put into Liquidation, authorise the Liquidators to destroy, at their discretion, the books and records of the Company and of the Liquidator within six months after dissolution of the Company, subject to obtaining prior approval from the Australian Securities & Investments Commission; and
7. Any other business which may be properly brought before the meeting.