Meeting Of Creditors And Members
Island Workshop Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive an account(s) showing how the winding up of the Company(ies) has been conducted and showing how the property of the Company(ies) has been disposed of, and
- to give any necessary explanation of the account(s) received by the meeting.
Other agenda items are:
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the liquidator(s)
2. To consider and if thought fit, approve the payment of the out of pocket expenses of the Liquidator.
3. Any other relevant business
Paul Cook & Associates