Meeting Of Creditors
It Learning Solution (Australia) Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is to lay before the meeting(s) a statement of the assets and liabilities of the Company(ies).
At the meeting(s), creditors may consider a resolution to remove the liquidator(s) from office; and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company(ies).
Other agenda items are:
1. to receive and consider a report from the liquidator;
2. to consider a summary of the receipts and payments of the liquidator;
3. to fix or determine the future remuneration of the liquidator;
4. to determine the disbursements of the Liquidator;
5. to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the company;
6. Consider and determine:
a. Whether to appoint a committee of inspection;
b. if so, who are to be the committee ' s members; and
c. other resolutions appropriate to the establishment of a committee of inspection;
7. any other business.