Meeting Of Creditors
Izakaya House Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
1. To consider the Report as to Affairs
2. To receive the Declaration of Independence, Relevant Relationships and Indemnities from the Liquidators.
3. To fix the remuneration of the Liquidators.
4. To authorise the destruction of the books and records following deregistration, subject to consent of the ASIC.
5. Any other business.