Meeting Of Creditors
Jaced123 Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
1. To consider the Report as to Affairs of the company.
2. To consider the appointment of a Committee of Inspection to act with the Liquidator and, if so, who are to be the members of the Committee.
3. To resolve the basis of the Liquidator?s remuneration.
4. To consider the nomination of an alternate liquidator.
5. To authorise the Liquidator to destroy the books and records of the company within the period of 5 years after dissolution of the company, subject to obtaining prior approval of the Australian Securities & Investments Commission.
6. Any other business that may be considered with the foregoing.