Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
Kensington 88 Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- to receive a statement of Administrator(s) opinion and reasons for the opinion:
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the Company(ies) to execute a deed of company arrangement;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the administration to end;
- whether it would be in the creditors ' interests for the company to be wound up;
- to receive a statement of such other information known to the administrator as will enable the creditors to make an informed decision about the matters at paragraphs 2(a) (c) above;
- to receive details of any transactions that appear to the Administrator(s) to be a voidable transaction in respect of which money, property, or other benefits may be recoverable by a liquidator under part 5.7B of the Act
- to receive details of any proposed deed of company arrangement; and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
1. To consider the Administrators
recommended course of action as to the future of the company and make a resolution under Corporations Act 2001 section 439C.
2. To confirm the appointment of the Voluntary Administrators as Liquidators of the company in the event that it is wound up;
3. To approve the remuneration of the Administrators and Liquidators or Deed Administrators (if appointed) of the company.
4. To consider the appointment of a committee of inspection.
5. In the event that the company is wound up, to authorise the destruction of the books and records following deregistration of the company, subject to the consent of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
6. Any other business.