Annual Meeting Of Creditors
Kimberley Diamond Company Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is to receive a report setting out an account of the liquidators ' acts and dealings and the conduct of the winding up of the Company(ies)for the 12 month period ending on 04 August 2017.
Other agenda items are:
1. To consider the Notice and Report to Creditors dated 2 November 2017;
2. To authorise the Liquidators to execute the Litigation Funding Agreement from the Department of Employment as annexed in the Notice and Report to Creditors dated 2 November 2017;
3. To add the Commonwealth of Australia as a member of the Committee of Inspection;
4. Approve the prospective remuneration of the Liquidators; and
5. Any other relevant business.