Second Meeting Of Creditors Of Company Under Administration
Labour 2u Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive the report by the Administrator(s) about the business, property, affairs and financial circumstances of the Company(ies); and
- for the creditors of the Company(ies) to resolve that:
- the Company(ies) execute a deed of company arrangement; or
- the administration(s) should end; or
- the Company(ies) be wound up.
Other agenda items are:
1. To consider the approval of the Administrator remuneration;
2. For creditors to resolve that:
(a) A Deed of Company Arrangement be executed by Labour 2U Pty Ltd; or
(b) The Administration of Labour 2U Pty Ltd should end; or
(c) That Labour 2U Pty Ltd be wound up; or
(d) Second meeting of creditors be adjourned.
IN THE EVENT CREDITORS VOTE IN FAVOUR OF THE EXECUTION OF THE DEED
3. To consider the nomination of a person(s) to be Deed Administrator(s);
4. To consider approval of the Deed Administrator(s) remuneration;
IN THE EVENT LABOUR 2U PTY LTD IS WOUND UP
5. To consider the nomination of a person(s) to be Liquidator(s);
6. To consider approval of the Liquidator(s) remuneration;
7. To consider the appointment and constitution of a committee of inspection;
8. Pursuant to Section 542 of the Act, to authorise the Liquidator(s) to be able to destroy the books and records of the Company within a period of six (6) months after the dissolution of the Company, subject to obtaining prior approval from the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC); and
9. Any other business.