General Meeting Of Members
Lyalsmith Consolidated Pty Ltd
The purpose of the meeting(s) is:
- to receive an account(s) showing how the winding up of the Company(ies) has been conducted and showing how the property of the Company(ies) has been disposed of, and
- to give any necessary explanation of the account(s) received by the meeting.
Other agenda items are:
1. To consider the Notice and Report to Members dated 11 January 2018;
2. Receive a final update of the conduct of the liquidation by the Liquidators;
3. Review a copy of the Joint & Several Liquidators summary receipts & payments;
4. Any other relevant business.