Meeting Of Creditors
Mahi Services Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- To appoint a Chairman for the meeting.
- To consider a Summary of Affairs of the Company and the circumstances leading up to the Liquidation of the Company.
- To consider the appointment of an alternate Liquidator.
- To consider the appointment of a Committee of Inspection if appropriate.
- To fix the remuneration of the Liquidator as required.
- To consider the early destruction of the books and records of the Company.
- To consider any other business that may be lawfully brought forward.