Meeting Of Creditors
Mayne Services Group Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
3. To table the Liquidator?s Declaration of Independence, Relevant Relationships and Indemnities.
4. Consider the Report as to Affairs of the Company.
5. To fix the remuneration of the Liquidator.
6. To authorise the Liquidator to compromise debts valued at over $100,000 owed the company, subject to circumstances and advice on the date of settlement.
7. To authorise the Liquidator to enter into contracts in excess of three months? duration for the purpose of facilitating litigation funding against third parties as may be required.
8. To consider early destruction of the Company?s books and records following the conclusion of the winding up.
9. Any other business.