Meeting Of Creditors
Millck Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
1. To receive and consider a Declaration of Independence, Relevant Relationships and Indemnities from the liquidators.
2. To receive a report as to affairs.
4. To receive and consider a report from the liquidators.
5. To fix or determine the remuneration of the liquidators.
6. To fix or determine the future remuneration of the liquidators.
7. To consider the early destruction of books and records.
8. Any other business.