Meeting Of Creditors
Mintech Resources Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
1. to review the progress of the liquidation of the Company.
2. To consider and if thought fit approve the remuneration and internal disbursements of the Liquidators.
3. To consider, and if thought fit, approve the prospective remuneration and internal disbursements of the Liquidators.
4. to consider authorising the Liquidators to compromise debts of the Company under Section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act.
5. to consider authorising the Liquidators to enter into agreements that may take longer than three months to complete under Section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act.
6. to consider authorising the Liquidators to destroy the books and records of the Company six months after the completion of the winding up and after receiving the requisite authority from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
7. any other business which may properly be brought before the meeting.