Meeting Of Creditors
Mmika Pty Ltd
At the meeting creditors may consider a resolution:
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members; and
- to remove the liquidator(s) from office and appoint someone else as liquidator(s) of the Company.
Other agenda items are:
- to receive a report as to affairs
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the liquidator(s)
- to consider the early destruction of books and records
- any other business
5. To consider a resolution that the liquidators not be subject to the limits on the powers of liquidators as set out in sections 477(2A) and (2B) of the Corporations Act 2001.