Meeting Of Creditors
Mobile Electrics (NT) Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to receive and consider a report from the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to fix or determine the future remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to appoint a committee of inspection and, if so, who are to be the committee members
- to consider the early destruction of books and records
- any other business
Resolution 5: That the Liquidator be authorised to compromise a debt of the company, even if the amount claimed by the company is more than the prescribed amount of $100,000 pursuant to Corporations Regulation 5.4.02.
Resolution 6: That the Liquidator be authorised to enter into agreements on the company ' s behalf even if obligations of a party to the agreement may, according to the terms of the agreement, be discharged by performance more than three months after the agreement is entered into.