Meeting Of Creditors
Nbg Financial Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
1. To receive and consider a report from the Liquidator.
2. To fix or determine the remuneration of the Liquidator.
3. To fix or determine the future remuneration of the Liquidator.
4. To approve the payment of internal disbursements incurred by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
5. To authorise the Liquidator to compromise a debt to the Company in excess of $100,000.00 pursuant to Section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act 2001 and Regulation 5.4.02 of the Corporations Regulations 2001.
6. To authorise the Liquidator to enter into an agreement on behalf of the Company as set out in Section 4.2 of the Report to Creditors dated 29 January 2019, the terms of which exceed three months, pursuant to Section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act 2001.
7. Any other business.