Meeting Of Creditors
Nile Corporation Pty Ltd
Agenda items are:
- to fix or determine the remuneration of the external administrator(s)
- to consider the early destruction of books and records
- any other business
1. to receive an update from the liquidator.
2. to fix or determine the internal disbursements of the liquidator.
3. to consider a resolution ' That the Liquidator is authorised to enter into the Deed of Settlement with Ms Sarah Kobail and Mr Mohamed Nasser Mustafa, on the Company ' s behalf that exceeds three (3) months, in accordance with Section 477(2B) of the Corporations Act 2001. '
4. to consider a resolution ' That the Liquidator is authorised to compromise the debt owed to the Company by Ms Sarah Kobail and Mr Mohamed Nasser Mustafa in the amount of $167,778.79 as referred to in the Report to Creditors dated 4 February 2019 pursuant to Section 477(2A) of the Corporations Act 2001. '